This is Sciphu publishing
Ready to publish an article ? Send a mail to sciphu_at_sciphu.com to get publishing rights. Everyone is welcome.
If you would rather have science news, opinions and comments, go here.
Friday, July 1, 2011
by whom I was told that Cem-Tech exist, even … in Italy!
Argument of large discussion, water memory is till now, 1 July 2011, a conjecture.
In fact, nobody has demonstrated that water is capable of retaining a memory (I like to add also INFORMATION) of substances once dissolved in it to arbitrary dilution.
The concept was notoriously proposed by Jacques Benveniste to explain the purported therapeutic powers of homeopathic remedies, which are prepared by diluting solutions to such a high degree that not even a single molecule of the original substance remains in most final preparations. Benveniste sought to prove this basic tenet of homeopathy by conducting an experiment to be published independently of homeopathic interests in a major journal.
Unfortunately, Jacques Benveniste and all other today’s scientists know Quantum Biophysical Semeiotics (www.semeiotica biofisica.it, and www.sisbq.org).
While some studies, including Benveniste's, have reported such an effect, double-blind replications of the experiments involved have failed to reproduce the results, and the concept is not accepted by the scientific community, in my opinion, because we are living in Mean Ages Medicine, Ages of the Enlightenment out.
In following my CLINICAL, Quantum Biophysical Semeiotic, first Demonstration of Water Memory-Information.
Importantly, such a experimental evidence can be reproduced easily and quickly, at the condition that scientists, who want reproduce it, know the quantum biophysical semeiotic method!!!
Since four days, I am suffering from gastro-entero-colitis, caused by infected food, i.e., by bacteria Gram-positive in nature; probably enterococcus (I am going to ascertain with laboratory data, but it is not important for the experiment.
BASAL QBS evaluation showed increased acute antibody synthesis (See above mentioned website www.semeioticabiofisica.it): for instance, latency time of typical BALT- and Liver- Gastric Aspecific Reflex was 5 sec. (NN = 6 sec.).
In addition, the duration of both BALT and liver oscillations was 7 sec. (NN = 6 sec.) (ibidem).
At this point, I have captured with Cem Tech two devices (crystals) frequency from my transverse (immediately before splenic curvature) and initial descendent colon, for 1 minute.
After applying the two devices on myself, upon the same sites, cited above, I assessed for the second time the intensity of BALT and Liver acute antibody synthesis: latency time resulted significantly reduced to 3 sec., while the duration of both BALT and liver oscillations raised to 9 sec. (NN = 6 sec.).
Immediately thereafter, I went away from the Cem Tech devices, and repeated the evaluation of acute antibody synthesis, which showed the identical, basal value of latency time: 5 sec., namely, the antibody synthesis, without the influence of extremely high frequency of Cem Tech devices returned to the identical, basal parameter value: 5 sec.
At this moment, I directed the extremely high frequency of Cem Tech devices towards water, present in a glass (precisely: mineral wasser…), applying the two crystals directly on the glass wall for 10 minute.
After that, I located the glass with the water on the table, 10 cm from my body: the acute antibody synthesis increased again, raising to latency time of 3 sec., while the duration of both BALT and liver oscillations raised again to 9 sec. (NN = 6 sec.).
At this point, I go away from the water in the glass, and repeated the evaluation of acute antibody synthesis, which showed predictably the same, basal value of latency time: 5 sec., namely, the antibody synthesis, without the influence of extremely high frequency present CLEARLY in the water, returned to the identical, basal parameter value: 5sec.
Soon after I drunk that water, I observed identical, significant increasing of acute antibody synthesis, as described above under two experimental conditions: latency time resulted significantly reduced to 3 sec., while the duration of both BALT and liver oscillations was 9 sec.
I like to say that cleaned glass was inactive, i.e., it did not bring about stimulation of antibody synthesis.
Interestingly, now, when I am writing three hours after the experiment, all parameter values continue to be increased, as I illustrated above.
Successively, at my further control, the action was evident also after 6 hours!
Conclusion: My quantum-biophysical-semeiotic experiment, illustrated above in details, demonstrates CLINICALLY Water Memory-Information for the first time.
Sergio Stagnaro MD
Via Erasmo Piaggio 23/8,
16039 Riva Trigoso (Genoa) Italy
Founder of Quantum Biophysical Semeiotics,
Honorary President of International Society of
Quantum Biophysical Semeiotics (SISBQ)
Who's Who in the World (and America)
Friday, February 4, 2011
Living organisms have notoriously evolved internal timekeeping mechanisms to synchronize behaviour and physiology with the cycles of day and night. These biological clocks have been found in a lot of organisms, as fungi, fruit flies, hamsters, and humans. The biological clock of humans is found in the brain. There is a general agreement that in such event an important role is plaid by the path of light input to the suprachiasmatic nucleus (SCN), a collection of neurons that regulates our circadian rhythms. The SCN contains several cell types and several different peptides (including melatonin, somatostatin, vasopressin and vasoactive intestinal peptide) and neurotransmitters, and it interacts with many other regions of the brain, especially epihysis.
In a fascinating article, Authors have demonstrated that the hormone melatonin phase shifts circadian rhythms generated by the mammalian biological clock, the hypothalamic suprachiasmatic nucleus (SCN), through activation of G protein-coupled MT2 melatonin receptors (1). The pretreatment with physiological concentrations of melatonin in rat decreased the number of MT2 melatonin receptors expressed in mammalian cells in a time and concentration-dependent manner. Furthermore, MT2 melatonin receptors were internalized upon pretreatment with both physiological and supraphysiological concentrations of melatonin (1). In rats, the recovery process was partially protein synthesis dependent. Furthermore, exposure to physiological concentrations of melatonin for a time mimicking the nocturnal surge (8 h) desensitized functional responses mediated through melatonin activation of endogenous MT2 receptors (1).
The authors conclude that in vivo the nightly secretion of melatonin desensitizes endogenous MT2 melatonin receptors in the mammalian SCN, thereby providing a temporally integrated profile of sensitivity of the mammalian biological clock to a melatonin signal (1).
The Human Suprachiasmatic Nucleus
In mammals, the controlling clock component that generates a 24-hour rhythm is the suprachiasmatic nucleus (SCN), located in the hypothalamus. The SCN produces a signal that can keep the rest of the body on an approximately 24-hour schedule, but in individuals negative for Di Bella’s Oncological Terrain (2-10), as I am going to demonstrate for the first time in this article.
Even in the absence of external time cues, humans maintain a sleep-wake rhythm very close to 24 hours. Typically an organism’s circadian system is made up of components that receive environmental input, that generate the 24-hour rhythm, and that mediate rhythmic output to all the tissues of the body. In mammals, the controlling clock component that generates a 24-hour rhythm is the suprachiasmatic nucleus (SCN), located in the hypothalamus. SCN signal can keep the rest of the body on an approximately 24-hour schedule.
However, because the internal clock's period is not exactly 24 hours, environmental cues—most importantly, light—are required to reset the clock each morning and keep the organism synchronous with the external world. Notoriously sunlight represents a signal that can reset neurons in the SCN.
At the moment, Authors agree with the statement that light enters the eye activating neurons in the retina, and converting photons to electrical signals. The retinal neurons transmit the electrical signals from the retina via long axons in the optic nerve. Along the way is the optic chiasm, where the optic nerves from the left and right eye meet and cross. At the optic chiasm, visual information continues toward the back of the brain, where it is processed into images that we can consciously perceive. The neurons carrying information to the SCN, however, take a different path. They exit the optic chiasm and turn upward, toward the SCN, so called because it is located above the chiasm.
However, with the aid of Quantum Biophysical Semeiotics (See my website www.semeioticabiofisica.it and www.sisbq.org), I have demonstrated that in biological systems, beside local realm, weherin transmission happens by losing time and energy, as above described, according to classic physics, there is also no-localm realm, characterized jet by a four dimensional space/time, but showing 2 T/D and 2 S/D: the information is “simultaneous” in the space and synchronous in the time, whitout losing energy since its mechanism nature is cathalitic,according to quantum biophysics (11-21).
The SCN is a small, paired, wing-shaped structure, located at the base of the brain, exactly in the hypothalamus. Within each side of the SCN is a network of up to several thousand neurons, normally synchronized with the activity of its neighbours.
Inside a single SCN neuron, the protein product of a biological clock gene turns off production of more protein, forming a negative feedback loop. Even in the absence of external time cues, humans maintain a sleep-wake rhythm very close to 24 hours. Typically an organism’s circadian system is made up of components that receive environmental input, that generate the 24-hour rhythm, and that mediate rhythmic output to all the tissues of the body.
The SCN produces a signal that can keep the rest of the body on an approximately 24-hour schedule, as above refered. However, because the internal clock’s period is not exactly 24 hours, environmental cues—most importantly, light—are required to reset the clock each morning and keep the organism synchronous with the external world, by regulating tissue level of melatonin.
Light enters the eye and activates neurons in the retina that convert photons to electrical signals, but especially in the first phase, according to Quantum Biophysical Semeiotics, through “simultaneous” information of some occipital brain regions, as demonstrates the following clinical evidence.
When an healthy individual opens his (her) until before closed eyes, brain occipital circonvolutions show “simultaneously” microcirculatory activation, according to type I, associated, physiological (3, 22-25).
Further information reader may find in the websites http://www.semeioticabiofisica.it/microangiologia/, and www.sisbq.org.
Unfortunately, regarding retinal in-put transmission to the brain, physicians all around the world continue to think erroneously that the unique way of energy transmission is the retinal neurons transmission of the electrical signals from the retina via long axons in the optic nerve. Along the way is the optic chiasm, where the optic nerves from the left and right eye meet and cross. At the optic chiasm, visual information should contune toward the back of the brain, where it is processed into images that we can consciously perceive, losing time and energy. The neurons carrying information to the SCN, however, take a different path. They exit the optic chiasm and turn upward, toward the SCN, i.e., above the chiasm. All that happens really in the second phase of visual perception.
In a few words, such as transmission is firstly “simultaneous”, according to non local realm of biological systems, I have demonstrated in earlier articles (11-21), and secondly it happens as generally admitted, losing time and energy (13,19,20).
Role of hormones and neurotransmitters in SCN functioning.
A major function of the SCN in mammals is thought to be to generate biological rhythms with a period of about 24 hours, and these circadian rhythms are normally related to the light-dark cycle. They underly daily rhythms of activity and of hormone secretion. The involvement of the SCN was first shown by experiments in which damage to the SCN in animals resulted in abnormal activity rhythms.
In all mammals many physiological processes are governed by circadian rhythms; for example the secretion of many hormones, such as melatonin, follows a 24-hour cycle.
Specialized neurons in the ventrolateral SCN have the ability for light-induced gene expression. If light is turned on at night, a singular componen of SCN relays this information throughout the entire SCN, as demonstrates clinical evidence: in a few second, local microcirculatory activation disappears, followed by basal microvessel fluctuations (3-5, 26)
The SCN receives notoriously information via the optic nerve. However, neurons in the dorsomedial SCN can generate a 24-hour rhythm of activity that can persist even in constant darkness. The SCN sends information to other hypothalamic nuclei and the pineal gland to modulate body temperature and the production of hormones such as cortisol and melatonin.
The SCN is one of four nuclei in the brain that receive nerve signals directly from the retina, the other three are the lateral geniculate nucleus (LGN), the superior colliculus, and the pretectum.
The LGN passes information about color, contrast, shape, and movement on to the visual cortex and itself signals to the SCN. The superior colliculus controls the movement and orientation of the eyeball. The pretectum controls the size of the pupil.
However a key feature of a true circadian pacemaker, such as the SCN, is that it can produce rhythms with an approximate period of 24 hours even in the absence of any change in light. True circadian rhythms thus persist when animals are maintained in constant light or constant dark. Thus light cues do not themselves determine the rhythm, they just entrain the rhythm, keeping it locked to the light-dark cycle.
Insomnia and wakefulness are related to other important disorder, including Di Bella’s Oncological Terrain.
Epidemiologic studies indicate that disturbances in sleep and wakefulness predict the presence of current, and the emergence of future, psychiatric impairments, including depressive, anxiety, and substance use disorders (27).
At the end of the life cycle, a predictive value for disturbed sleep was demonstrated for individuals above the age of 55 by Authors (28) who presented data from 140 patients suffering from major depression disorder (MDD) consecutively visiting in a family practice setting over the course of 6 months and 140 controls, matched with respect to age and sex.
In these aged patients, improvement in mood was correlated with increased sleep quality in both depressed and nondepressed patients. However, other lifestyle indicators were not.
Young and colleagues added to the database supporting the predictive value of insomnia in psychiatric morbidity in a cross-sectional study of 49 older adults (ages 50-89) with bipolar disorder; 60% reported a history of suicidal ideation (29). Positive correlates for suicidal ideation included white race, prominent sleep difficulties in the depressed phase, and younger age.
Taken togheter, these data extend the predictive value of disturbed sleep in the psychiatric disorders to younger and older age spectra, obviously only in those individuals involved by Constitutiond-Dependent Inherited Real Risks (3, 4, 48).
For the first time, based on a sufficiently long, well established, clinical experience, I emphasise suprachiasmatic nucleus disturbances, evaluated with Quantum Biophysical Terrain, as a typical sign of Di Bella’s Oncolgocal Terrain.
As a matter of fact, among the principal neurotransmitters involved in conveying photic information to the SCN have been identified glutamate, and PACAP. Light stimulation of the retina results in direct secretion of glutamate from the Rethino Hypothalamic Tract (RHT) into the ventral VIP-containing part of the SCN (30, 31). Glutamate as a transmitter at RHT/SCN synaptic connections plays an important and critical role in mediating photic regulation of circadian rhythmicity. RHT terminals innervating the SCN show glutamate immunoreactivity associated with synaptic vesicles which confirms the role of glutamate as a neurotransmitter (32,33).
Different types of glutamate receptors were identified and localized in the SCN using in situ hybridization and immunocytochemistry (35).
My principal interest here is to underly the central role plaid in SCN disturbaces by melatonin as well as somatostatin, two paramount components of Di Bella’s Oncological Terrain, conditio sine qua non of cancer onset in SCN in bith function and disturbances (2-4,10,22).
Melatonin, the so-called darkness hormone, proved to be of great importance in the functioning of the SCN, as demonstrate the following experimental evidence: “symultaneously” to eye closure, physician observes microvessel activation of epyphysis and after one sec., also the activation of SNC microcirculation, according to type I, associated (2-4, 22).
In my clinical researches, among the most important target of melatonin in humans, there is the SCN, as it contains the highest density for melatonin receptors (4, 10, 22, 36).
A double effect of melatonin in the SCN, namely, an immediate effect and long term effect, has encouraged its worldwide use against the ill effects of jet lag. Acceleration of sleep initiation in humans at circadian phases when the SCN would normally stimulate waking is another reported action of melatonin (37).
In terms of long term effect, melatonin can phase shift and amplify circadian rhythmicity of the SCN. Melatonin application has been found to be useful in synchronizing the endogenous circadian rhythms not only in people who suffer from jet lag, but also in blind individuals, patients with dementia, and shift workers (38).
In spite of the experimental evidence favouring a very important role for melatonin in the circadian timing system, the exact role of melatonin has not been demonstrated clearly. Melatonin and seasonal rhythms are intimately related in mammals, and this has been well documented (37-40). The retinohypothalamic-pineal (RHP) axis is comparable in animals and humans. In both animals and humans melatonin is secreted exclusively at night. The RHP is capable of detecting changes in night length to make proper adjustments for the duration of nocturnal melatonin secretion so that animals can use this melatonin message to trigger seasonal changes in behaviour (41).
I have demonstrated the central role of Melatonin in the pathogenesis of Di Bella’s Oncological Terrain (2-4, 22, 23).
A second neurotransmitter lowered typically in Di Bella’s Oncological Terrain is somatostatin (SST). SST producing neurons of the SCN are located in both the core and shell portions and form a distinct peptidergic neuronal group. The shell portion of the SCN, which is likely to be involved in the regulation of overt rhythms, projects within the SCN through SST fibres. Aging effects of SCN neuropeptide expression, like the circadian profile of peptide expression, may be species specific as far as the SCN is concerned. Synapse of SS fibres on VIP and AVP neurons and presence of SST receptors in the SCN is suggestive of a regulatory role for SST on other peptidergic neurons. An inhibitory modulating role of SST on VIP rhythmicity has been demonstrated (42). Increase in SST immunoreactivity could explain the observed VIP decrease with aging, and, if enhanced SST immunoreactivity reflects a release deficit, this may lead to reduction in inhibitory action.
One must remember that VIP, a gut polypeptide, has been identified as one of the main neurotransmitters of SCN neurons and participates in SCN function. In addition, VIP signalling through its receptor serves two important functions in the SCN, namely, circadian rhythmicity in a subset of neurons and maintenance of synchrony between intrinsically rhythmic neurons. This may also mean that VIP-expressing neurons themselves are circadian pacemakers in the SCN for establishing and synchronizing rhythmic activity (42).
From the above remarks, I am allows to state that in individuals involved by Di Bella’s Oncological Terrain, characterized by lowering of both melatonin and SST, the first plays the central role in SCN disturbances.
Regarding the link between neurotransmitters and some human disorders, researchers have started to identify the role of the SCN in a lot of disease conditions. SCN dysfunction, particularly in terms of neurotransmitter content, has been associated with several chronic diseases such as hypertension, diabetes, and depression (43, 44).
An awful number of observations strongly suggest that a changed SCN may precede the development of hypertension. There is also evidence that circadian disturbances may be detected prior to the development of diabetes or hypertension (45, 46) Further evidence that the functionality of the biological clock may be affected in humans by diseases such as depression and hypertension has been provided by numerous Authors.
According to my clinical experience, all researches are fundamentally biased, since the majority of Authors ignore Quantum Biophysical Semeiotic Constitution (45).
A 55 year-long clinical experience allows me to state that the Authors, overlooking these predispositions to related disorders, cannot correlate neurotransmitters alterations with a lot of disorders, like SNC dysfunction and psychiatric diseases, hypertension, and diabetes.
In fact, these disorders can occur exclusively in presence of the related Quantum Biophysical Constitutions (2-8, 23-25, 48).
In the course of efficacious therapy, e.g., with selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors, both neuronal and cerebral evoked potentials, now-a-days assessed at the bed- side with the aid of Quantum Biophysical Semeiotics in reliable way, have to ameliorate clearly (49, 50).
In addition, under identical condition, cerebral microcirculatory functional reserve improves statistically (2-8, 10, 23-25), when bedside assessed with the aid of SPBM, i.e. "Single Patient Based Medicine" (24, 48, 49).
Melatonin Deficiency: the Link between Insonnia, Night Shift and Cancer.
In a large literature, the link between night shift, insomnia and cancer are largely described, although till now Authors mainly ignore the existence of Di Bella’s Oncological Terrain, I suggested since a decade as a the condition sine qua non of malignancy (2-10).
In 2001, in a large, and interesting prospective cohort study of shift-work and breast cancer, the risk of breast cancer was statistically significantly elevated in postmenopausal women who worked for 30 or more years on rotating night shifts, compared with those who never worked at night. (51)
A few years later, in 2009, it was reported that women in Denmark, who developed breast cancer after many years of working night shifts, received compensation despite only limited research supporting the link. Out of 78 cases notified to the national board of industrial injuries in Denmark, 38 have received compensation through their employers’ insurance schemes.
All of the women had worked night shift patterns for at least 20 years and were otherwise at low risk – they had low alcohol consumption and no family history of breast cancer. The Danish decision was based on a ruling by the International Agency for Research on Cancer (http://www.iarc.fr/) in December 2007 which stated that “shift-work that involves circadian disruption is probably carcinogenic to humans.”
Despite Oncological Terrain was overlooked, other experimental studies have indicated the majority of totally blind people whereby melatonin is never suppressed by light exposure since most totally blind women are not receptive to light, could be protected from cancer through this mechanism.
Richard Stevens, Ph.D., cancer epidemiologist at the University of Connecticut Health Center, Farmington, Conn., and colleagues published a study in the British Journal of Cancer that found breast cancer risk decreased by degree of visual impairment, from moderate low vision to totally blind. “It was initially thought that blind women might have a greater risk of developing breast cancer because some studies have reported that they have earlier menarche and delayed child-bearing age, both of which have been seen to increase the risk of breast cancer in women,” R. Stevens said. “Yet these women have been found to have a lower risk of developing the disease.” They concluded that this suggests a dose-response relationship between visible light and breast cancer risk (52).
The results of my research, emphasising the insomia as another sign of Di Bella’s Oncological Terrain, need certainly to be further corroborated on a sufficiently large scale. However, on the base of their concordance, my results allow to state that Melatonin deficiency is the link between insomnia and Di Bella’s Oncological Terrain.
As a consequence, in the treatment of insomnia, physicians have to prescribe drugs, as well as physical therapy (e.g., patches emitting energy concordant with biological systems, as epiphysis and SCN), aiming to normalize melatonin tissue level in diencephalic hypothalamic nuclei and epihysis, utilizing therapy able to transform Oncological Terrain into its “residual” variant, which prove to be no dangerous (51).
To insomnia therapy with drugs and physical treatment normalizing melatonin tissue level, I shall dedicate a next paper.
* Sergio Stagnaro MD
Via Erasmo Piaggio 23/8
16039 Riva Trigoso (Genoa) Italy
Honorary President of International Society of
Quantum Biophysical Semeiotics
Founder of Quantum Biophysical Semeiotics
Who's Who in the World (and America)
since 1996 to 2010
1) Matthew J. Gerdin, Monica I. et al. Melatonin desensitizes endogenous MT2 melatonin receptors in the rat suprachiasmatic nucleus: relevance for defining the periods of sensitivity of the mammalian circadian clock to melatonin. The FASEB Journal. 2004;18:1646-1656.
2) Sergio Stagnaro. Il Terreno Oncologico di Di Bella. http://www.fcenews.it, 11 ottobre 2010, http://www.fceonline.it/images/docs/terreno oncologico.pdf; http://www.luigidibella.it/cms-web/upl/doc/Documenti-inseriti-dal-2-11-2007/Il Terreno Oncologico di Di Bella.pdf; http://www.altrogiornale.org/news.php?extend.6420
3) Stagnaro Sergio, Stagnaro-Neri Marina. Introduzione alla Semeiotica Biofisica. Il Terreno oncologic. Travel Factory SRL., Roma, 2004.
4) Stagnaro S., Stagnaro-Neri M., Le Costituzioni Semeiotico-Biofisiche.Strumento clinico fondamentale per la prevenzione primaria e la definizione della Single Patient Based Medicine. Ediz. Travel Factory, Roma, 2004. http://www.travelfactory.it/semeiotica_biofisica.htm
5) Stagnaro-Neri M., Moscatelli G. Stagnaro S., Biophysical Semeiotics: deterministic Chaos and biological Systems. Gazz. Med. It. Arch. Sc. Med. 155, 125 ,1996
6) Stagnaro Sergio. "Genes, Oncological Terrain, and Breast Cancer" World Journal of Surgical Oncology., 2005, http://www.wjso.com/content/3/1/45/comments#205475
7) Stagnaro Sergio. Relevance of Mitochondria in Cancerogenesis. Journal of Carcinogenesis. 2005, 4:1 doi:10.1186/1477-3163-4-1http://www.carcinogenesis.com/content/4/1/1/comments#136454
8) Stagnaro Sergio. Bed-Side Evaluating Breast Cancer Real Risk. World Journal of Surgical Oncology. 2005, 3:67 doi:10.1186/1477-7819-3-67. 2005.
9) Caramel S., Stagnaro S. The role of mitochondria and mit-DNA in Oncogenesis. http://ilfattorec.altervista.org/mitDNA&oncogenesis_english.pdf; http://www.quantumbiosystems.org/admin/files/QBS 2(1) 250-281.pdf.
10) Stagnaro Sergio. Oncological Terrain and Inherited Oncological Real Risk, Confitio sine qua non of Oncogenesis. www.nature.com, 21 April 2008, http://blogs.nature.com/nm/spoonful/2008/04/stress_as_a_therapy_1.html
11) Stagnaro Sergio. Non Local Realm. Response to Selection for Social Signalling Drives the Evolution of Chameleon Colour Change. (01 February 2008). www.plos.com, http://biology.plosjournals.org/perlserv/?request=read-response&doi=10.1371/journal.pbio.0060025
12) Sergio Stagnaro. Dall’Esperimento di Lory alla Diagnostica Psicocinetica. Ruolo fondamentale della Realtà Non Locale in Biologia. http://www.fcenews.it, gennaio 2010. http://www.fceonline.it/images/docs/lory.pdf
13) Stagnaro Sergio e Paolo Manzelli. Semeiotica Biofisica Endocrinologica: Meccanica Quantistica e Meccanismi d’Azione Ormonali. Dicembre 2007, www.fce.it, http://www.fcenews.it/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=816&Itemid=45
14) . Stagnaro Sergio e Paolo Manzelli. Natura Quantistica di una Originale Manovra Semeiotico-Biofisica di Epatopatia . Dicembre 2007, www.fce.it, http://www.fcenews.it/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=862&Itemid=45
15) Stagnaro Sergio e Paolo Manzelli, Semeiotica Biofisica Quantistica: la manovra di attivazione surrenalica jatrogenetica. 09-1-2008, http://www.fcenews.it/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=161&Itemid=63
16) Stagnaro Sergio e Paolo Manzelli. L’Esperimento di Lory. Scienza e Conoscenza, N° 23, 13 Marzo 2008. http://www.scienzaeconoscenza.it//articolo.php?id=17775
17) Stagnaro Sergio. Semiotica Biofisica Quantistica: Diagnosi di Cuore sano in un Secondo in paziente distante 200 KM! www.fce.it, 07-05-2008 http://www.fcenews.it/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1316&Itemid=47
18) Stagnaro Sergio. Role of NON-LOCAL Realm in Primary Prevention with Quantum Biophysical Semeiotics. www.nature.com, 01 Feb, 2008-05-17 http://www.nature.com/news/2008/080130/full/451511a.html
19) Stagnaro Sergio e Manzelli Paolo. Semeiotica Biofisica Quantistica: Livello di Energia libera tessutale e Realtà non locale nei Sistemi biologici. www.fce.it , 29 maggio 2008, http://www.fcenews.it/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1421&Itemid=47
20) Sergio Stagnaro. Il Test della Osteocalcina endogena nella Diagnosi di I e II Stadio del Diabete Mellito tipo 2. 23 novembre 2010. http://qbsemeiotics.weebly.com/uploads/5/6/8/7/5687930/osteocalcina_t2dm.pdf
21) Sergio Stagnaro. Ruolo del DNA Antenna nella Diagnosi Semeiotica Biofisica Quantistica dei Primi due Stadi del Diabete Mellito tipo 2. http://www.fcenews.it, 19 novembre 2010. http://www.fceonline.it/images/docs/dna_diabete.pdf; http://qbsemeiotics.weebly.com/uploads/5/6/8/7/5687930/dna_t2dm.pdf
22) Stagnaro S., Stagnaro-Neri M., La Melatonina nella Terapia del Terreno Oncologico e del “Reale Rischio” Oncologico. Travel Factory, Roma, 2004. http://www.travelfactory.it/semeiotica_biofisica_2.htm
23) Stagnaro S., Stagnaro-Neri M., Le Costituzioni Semeiotico-Biofisiche.Strumento clinico fondamentale per la prevenzione primaria e la definizione della Single Patient Based Medicine. Travel Factory, Roma, 2004. http://www.travelfactory.it/
24) Stagnaro S., Stagnaro-Neri M., Single Patient Based Medicine.La Medicina Basata sul Singolo Paziente: Nuove Indicazioni della Melatonina. Travel Factory, Roma, 2005. http://www.travelfactory.it/
25) Sergio Stagnaro. New Renaissance in Medicina. Prevenzione Primaria del Diabete Mellito tipo 2. Sito del Convegno, http://qbsemeiotics.weebly.com/atti-del-convegno.html, 16 novembre 2010; http://qbsemeiotics.weebly.com/uploads/5/6/8/7/5687930/newrenaissance_prevenzionet2dm.pdf; english version http://qbsemeiotics.weebly.com/uploads/5/6/8/7/5687930/report_stagnaro.pdf
26) Stagnaro S., Percussione Ascoltata degli Attacchi Ischemici Transitori. Ruolo dei Potenziali Cerebrali Evocati. Min. Med. 76, 1211, 1985 [MEDLINE]
27) American Psychiatric Association. Sleep Disorders. Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders. Washington, DC: American Psychiatric Publishing, Inc; 1994:597-661.
28) Hohagen F, Kappler C, Schramm E et al. Prevalence of insomnia in elderly general practice attenders and the current treatment modalities. Acta Psychiatr Scand. 1994;90:102-108.
29) Krystal AD. The changing perspective of chronic insomnia management. J Clin Psychiatry. 2004;65(suppl 8):20-25.
30) Mrosovsky N: Locomotor activity and non-photic influences on circadian clocks. Biological Reviews 1996 , 71:343-372.
31) Meijer JH. Photic entrainment of mammals. In Handbook of Behavioral Neurobiology. Circadian clocks. Edited by: Takahashi JS, Turek FW, Moore RY. New York, Plenum; 2002:183-222.
32) Piggins HD, Samuels RE, Coogan AN, Cutler DJ. Distribution of substance P and neurokinin-1 receptor immunoreactivity in the suprachiasmatic nuclei and intergeniculate leaflet of hamster, mouse, and rat. J Comp Neurol 2001 , 438:50-65. PubMed Abstract
33) Ding JM, Chen D, Weber ET, Faiman LE, Rea MA, Gillette MU: Resetting the biological clock: mediation of nocturnal circadian shifts by glutamate and NO. Science 1994 , 266:1713-1717.
34) Gannon RL, Rea MA. In situ hybridization of antisense mRNA oligonucleotides for AMPA, NMDA and metabotropic glutamate receptor subtypes in the rat suprachiasmatic nucleus at different phases of the circadian cycle. Mol Brain Res 1994 , 23:338-344.
35) Reghunandanan V., Reghunandanan R. Neurotransmitters of the suprachiasmatic nuclei. Journal of Circadian Rhythms. 2006, 4:2.
36) Reppert SM, Weaver DR, Rivkees SA, Stopa EG. Putative melatonin receptors in a human biological clock. Science 1988 , 242:78-83.
37) Dollins AB, Zhdanova IV, Wurtman RJ, Lynch HJ, Deng MH. Effect of inducing nocturnal serum melatonin concentrations in daytime on sleep, mood, body temperature, and performance. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 1994 , 91:1824-1828.
38) Sack RL, Lewy AJ. Melatonin as a chronobiotic, treatment of circadian desynchrony in night workers and the blind. J Biol Rhythms 1997 , 12:595-603.
39) Wehr TA. Melatonin and seasonal rhythms. J Biol Rhythms 1997 , 12:518-527.
40) Pévet P: Melatonin: From Seasonal to Circadian Signal. J Neuroendocrinol 2003 , 15:422-426.
41) Lincoln GA, Andersson H, Loudon A. Clock genes in calendar cells as the basis of annual timekeeping in mammals – a unifying hypothesis. J Endocrinol 2003 , 179:1-13.
42) Fukuhara C, Nishiwaki T, Cagampang FR, Inouye ST. Emergence of VIP rhythmicity following somatostatin depletion in the rat suprachiasmatic nucleus. Brain Res 1994 , 645:343-346. Nielsen HS, Hannibal J, Fahrenkrug J: Vasoactive intestinal polypeptide induces per1 and per2 gene expression in the rat suprachiasmatic nucleus late at night. Eur J Neurosci 2002 , 15:570-574.
43) Pickering TG. The clinical significance of diurnal blood pressure variations. Dippers and nondippers. Circulation 1990 , 81:700-702.
44) Yamamoto M, Yamasaki Y, Kodama M, Matsuhisa M, Kishimoto M, Ozaki H, Tani A, Ueda N, Iwasaki M, Hori M: Impaired diurnal cardiac autonomic function in subjects with type 2 diabetes. Diabetes Care 1999 , 2:2072-2077
45) Borghi C, Costa FV, Boschi S, Mussi A, Ambrosioni E. Predictors of stable hypertension in young borderline subjects: a five-year follow-up study. J Cardiovasc Pharmacol 1986 , 8(Suppl 5):s138-41.
46) Eilam R, Malach R, Bergmann F, Segal M. Hypertension induced by hypothalamic transplantation from genetically hypertensive to normotensive rats. J Neurosci 1991 , 11:401-411.
47) Stagnaro Sergio. A paramount Bias in the Research. B.M.J. 2003. http://www.bmj.com/content/326/7400/1171/reply
48) Stagnaro Sergio. Reale Rischio Semeiotico Biofisico. I Dispositivi Endoarteriolari di Blocco neoformati, patologici, tipo I, sottotipo a) oncologico, e b) aspecifico. Ediz. Travel Factory, www.travelfactory.it, Roma, 2009.
49) Stagnaro S., Percussione Ascoltata degli Attacchi Ischemici Transitori. Ruolo dei Potenziali Cerebrali Evocati. Min. Med. 76, 1211, 1985 [MEDLINE]
50) Stagnaro S., Auscultatory percussion of the cerebral tumour: Diagnostic importance of the evoked potentials, Biol. Med., 7, 171-175, 1985.
51) Schernhammer Eva S., Laden F., Speizer E, et al. Rotating Night Shifts and Risk of Breast Cancer in Women Participating in the Nurses’ Health Study Journal of the National Cancer Institute, Vol. 93, No. 20, October 17, 2001
52) Pillittere D., and Miller M. J Natl Cancer Inst., Volume 92, Issue 9 Pp. 686-689, 2000.
Saturday, March 13, 2010
Since November 2007, I’ve been illustrating in numerous articles the bases of Quantum Biophysical Semeiotics (1-10). Then some famous websites have been helping me in spreading these developments of such physical semeiotics, representing a new physical tool, which proved to be reliable in bedside diagnosis, therapeutic monitoring and clinical research. For instance, with the aid of quantum-biophysical semeiotics, it’s possible in a few seconds to bedside recognize every constitution, as well as related inherited real risk, that predisposes positive individuals to the relative disorders (11-13). Starting from May 2009, some Commentaries have been posted even in the International Atherosclerosis Society website www.athero.org (14, 15)
At this point, I cannot understand the real reason why the numerous Biophysical-Semeiotic Constitutions, as well as relative inherited real risk, conditio sine qua non, e.g., of diabetes and malignancy, both solid and liquid, bedside recognized quickly with a stethoscope since birth, although such knowledge is accepted and spread among physicians by the majority of famous peer-reviews (See Bibliography in my website www.semeioticabiofisica.it), are not illustrated sufficiently and emphasised by National Health Services. In addition, traditional Medicine cannot highlight a lot of biological events, as Lory's experiment (8), because it knows exclusively local realm in biological systems, which brought about the psychokinetic diagnostics, for the first time described in this article.
As a matter of facts, in all tissues - besides local realm exists also NON-LOCAL Realm, as my friend Paolo Manzelli and I have demonstrated earlier in a lot of articles (1-10). Recognizing also a 4 Dimension Space/Time Matrix, wherein there are 2 SD and 2 TD, which provides a simultaneous information, not ruled by the old, out-moded-view of the world, deterministic, classic physics, but by quantum physics evolution (entanglement and disentanglement) we are able to understand why the first phase of hormone action is simultaneous with very beginning of whatever stimulation (for instance, intense digital pressure upon a bone, e.g., radius, is simultaneous to pancreas size increasing as response to endogenous osteocalcin!) (16) The second phase of hormone action mechanism, different in nature, is brought about by the contact of osteocalcin with relative receptors on beta-cell outer membrane of Langherans's islets (10, 21, 22).
In conclusion, mankind needs urgently open-minded physicians, Editors, and Reviewers, who are unavoidable to Medicine Progresses, as I wrote earlier (7, 24-28).
No Local Realm beside Local Realm in Biological Systems.
“Most notably, Libet's experiments reveal a substantial delay--the "mind time" of the title--before any awareness affects how we view our mental activities. If all conscious awarenesses are preceded by unconscious processes, as Libet observes, we are forced to conclude that unconscious processes initiate our conscious experiences”.
I have sent the following critical comment to Contact_HUP@harvard.edu, without receiving answer, neither for courtesy or good manner!
Dear Sirs, in your wonderful website at the URL http://www.hup.harvard.edu/catalog/LIBMIN.html, I've just read "Most notably, Libet's experiments reveal a substantial delay - the "mind time" of the title - before any awareness affects how we view our mental activities. If any conscious awareness is preceded by unconscious processes, as Libet observes, we are forced to conclude that unconscious processes initiate our conscious experiences". Such as sentence is not right, from Quantum Biophysical Semeiotics view-point, www.semeioticabiofisica.it
In fact, first of all, with the aid of this clinical tool, since 30 years I've been demonstrating that it's possible, rapid, and easy to bedside assess in reliable way microcirculatory function and structure of every biological system, including brain (14-23).
Secondly, Benjamin Libet did not know Quantum Biophysical Semeiotics, I have founded in 2007, November! Energy-Information, according to my friend Paolo Manzelli, an outstanding chemist, is simultaneous and not transmitted spending time and wasting energy, as it happens throughout biological systems, identical from embryogenesis view-point, both in the same individual and from subject to subject (not necessarily twin, as in Lory’s Experiment), regardless the distance between them (1-13)
As regards the future of Medicine, I am allowed to state that it’s already begun, as far as Biology and Physical Semeiotics are concerned. In fact, biological events are more complex, i.e., difficult to understand, than generally admitted today. Fortunately, the presence of no local realm, besides local realm, in Biological Systems (1-21), highlights the patho-physiological mechanisms underlying a lot of above-mentioned events, until now unknown, or erroneously explained, like Benjamin Libet's experiments (8).
Interestingly, the fundamental knowledge, Quantum Biophysical Semeiotics is based on, indicates that in all biological systems, both in human and animal, besides local realm, there is no local realm, wherein space/time matrix is jet quadric-dimensional, but showing 2 S/D and 2 T/D (1-11).
As a consequence, this type of information is “simultaneous” in space and “synchronous” in time, as Lory's Experiment demonstrates (8). In a few words, information appears simultaneously in a human body many kilometres far away from information’s origin, starting when the examiner is “thinking” to give somebody the information to do something.
At this point, I cannot understand the real reason why the numerous predispositions to disorders (i.e., Quantum Biophysical-Semeiotic Constitutions) (11-15), like diabetes and malignancy, both solid and liquid, as well as relative inherited real risks, bedside recognized with a stethoscope already at birth in a few seconds’ time due to Quantum Biophysical Semeiotics, already accepted and spread among physicians by the majority of famous peer-reviews will be tomorrow suggested by National Health Services. In addition, traditional Medicine cannot highlight a lot of biological events, e.g. Lory's experiment (8), because it knows exclusively the Local Realm in biological systems. On the contrary, in all tissues - besides that - really exists also NON-LOCAL Realm, as my co-worker friend Paolo Manzelli and I have demonstrated recently in 6 articles (1-16). Recognizing also a 4 Dimemsion Space/Time Matrix, wherein there are 2 SD and 2 TD, which provides a simultaneous Information, not ruled by the old, out-moded deterministic, classic physics, but by quantum physics evolution (entanglement and disentanglement) we are able to understand why the first phase of hormone action is simultaneous with a very beginning of whatever stimulation. For instance, intense digital pressure upon radius or vertebra bone is simultaneous to pancreas size increasing as response to endogenous osteocalcin! The second phase, different in nature, is brought about by the contact of osteocalcin with relate receptors on beta-cell outer membrane in Langherans's islets (1-14).
As a consequence, regarding Benjamin Libet’s theory, illustrate especially in Mind Time: "The Temporal Factor in Consciousness", from the above remarks, in the light of Quantum Biophysical Semeiotics, we must conclude that a new interpretation is unavoidably necessary!
As a matter of fact, in individual of experiment, in the parietal cerebral cortex, related to foot digital movement, even if the examiner is exclusively “thinking” to give a signal for muscle movement, e.g., of right big toe the circulation at base line, the circulation at base line simultaneously shows microcirculatory activation type I, associated.
When examiner says to the subject to be ready moving right big toe contemporaneously to a conventional signal, AL + PL + DL duration increases immediately to 7 sec. (NN = 6 sec.), paralleling “readiness potentials”. Finally, soon thereafter signal begin, Plateau Line intensity raises at highest value, i.e., 9 sec. (11-13,17-20) (Fig. 1).
In health, mean-intense digital pressure, applied upon parietal cerebral cortex skin projection area, brings about fluctuation of both upper and lowers ureteral reflex: vasomotion and respectivaly vasomotility. Transferred the parameter values of these fluctuations , even mentally, on cartesian axes system, doctor obtain diagram and tachygram, very rich of information.
Psychokinesis and Quantum-Biophysical Semeiotics.
The term psychokinesis (from the Greek “psyche” and “kinesis”, literally “movement from the mind”), also known as telekinesis, is a term referring to the direct influence of mind on a physical system that cannot be entirely accounted for by the mediation of any known physical energy. Examples of psychokinesis could include distorting or moving an object.
The study of phenomena said to be psychokinetic is notoriously an aspect of parapsychology.
Until now, there was no convincing scientific evidence that psychokinesis exists. However, in my opinion, based on strict interpretation of clinical experiments, quantum-biophysical in nature, I refer in following, the time has come to change our idea on it.
At the beginning of April, 2009, I started a research considering, as hypothesis 0, to falsify, the possibility that quantum entanglement could link distant patient to examining physician in a strict manner, so that trigger-points modifications in the first (patient) would bring about identical modification in the trigger points of second (doctor) and vice versa, according to the results of my earlier researches, initiated with Lory’s Experiment (1-11).
For instance, “intense” digital pressure upon patient’s precordium, i.e., heart skin projection area, even far away a lot of kilometres from examining physician, brings about “simultaneously” gastric aspecific reflex also in the later, exclusively when the first is involved by every cardiac disorders, e.g., by CAD (4-6, 15).
As a consequence, I felt myself authorized to consider such as fact, psychokinetic in nature, in the sense that doctor’s heart trigger points were “simultaneously” stimulated in the same way as patient’ ones, causing heart-gastric reflex also in doctor, but showing parameter values identical to those of distant subject: latency time, duration, intensity, and so on.
As a matter of facts, what happens under such as experimental condition is really complex, but completely enlightened by Quantum Biophysical Semeiotics (See later on). Starting from these theoretical bases – hypothesis 0, to confute – I have done a large number of experiments, in order to study what happens in “my” body, when I stimulate different trigger points by thinking, i.e., done by the mind, on a well defined subject, both healthy or ill, even a lot of kilometres far away from me, at the condition that I know him/her, at least per image, ignoring completely his (her) health condition. Obviously, I carried out such experiments also on known ill patients, but without knowing on the precise diagnosis.
Interestingly, I have subsequently applied the “mental” stimulation also on exact point of inner part of well-defined biological system, and it proved to be more precise, obviously. For instance, I suffer from outcome of lower myocardial infarct; exclusively when I stimulate “by thinking” the precise site of left ventricle involved by infarct scar, gastric aspecific reflex shows a pathological lateny time of 3 sec. Otherwise, latency time of heart-aspecific gastric reflex results normal, i.e., 8 sec., when I mentally apply digital pressure upon all diverse part of my heart. In fact, all other coronaries, both macro- and micro-coronary vessels, are normal, according to coronarographic examination, and, more precise, to quantum-biophysical-semeiotic results, which are the only to give information about coronary micro-circulatory bed (1-15).
Despite some human errors and late diagnoses, at least in initial stages of disorders, like those of Colleagues working in famous hospital, the interesting diagnoses, subsequently corroborated by means of direct examination, and then laboratory and image diagnostics, were: flu, pleuritis, pneumonitis, Oncological Terrain, breast cancer, arthrosis, a.s.o. In other words, I've examined at distance, utilising the psychokinetic diagnostics, 120 subjects, and I made their clinical diagnoses, corroborated subsequently by laboratory and image diagnostics, as the same individuals can confirm with pleasure.
Clinical Evidences demonstrate Psychokinetic Diagnostics Theory.
Firstly, we have to remember all microcirculatory events at the base of quantum-biophysical-semeiotic preconditioning (6,11-15,24-28).
In health, latency time of a reflex, e.g., heart-gastric aspecific reflex, paralleling tissue oxygenation level, at first evaluation is exact 8 sec., after 5 sec. interruption from the end of the first evaluation, raises to16 sec., doubling its basal value, due to Microcirculatory Functional Reserve physiological activation, Preconditioning is based on. Moreover, “intense” digital pressure, lasting one second, or more, upon hearth skin projection area (= Precordium), even kilometres away from examining doctor, does not bring about “simultaneously” gastric aspecific reflex, which occurs obviously after 8 sec. precisely, and lasts less than 4 sec., according to Lory’s Experiment (1-10).
At this point, if doctor apply really, for the first time, directly, “mean-intense” digital pressure on his (her) own heart skin projection, after precise 5 sec., namely performing heart preconditioning (6,26-28), the second latency time raises physiologically to16 sec., corroborating former heart distant stimulation, due to psychokinetic event: the psychocinetic diagnostic theory is thus corroborated.
To summarize in a few words, stimulating patient’s trigger-points only “by thinking”, i.e., “mentally”, despite the real distance between doctor and individual to be examined, brings about the possibility of physician’s preconditioning of every biological system, demonstrating thus the truth as well as the scientific significance of such diagnostics, made for the first time.
I term this original diagnosing method as Psychokinetic Diagnostics, which represents the paramount advancement of quantum-biophysical semeiotics: when physician is “thinking” about a well-known subject (analogously, to open radio!), i.e., having the subject on own mind, due to quantum entanglement, both peoples become part of a cosmic hologram, and can communicate each other, exchanging information (1-10).
Importantly, at this point, if Vibratory Energy (= ATP) is lowering in one or both communicating individuals, any exchange of information immediately stops. In addition, if examining doctor “imagines” the other subject as not lovely, even hateful, communication is not possible, in my opinion, demonstrating that Information Energy is LOVE!
As a consequence, in spite of the distance between them, when doctor is stimulating “by thinking” some trigger points of an individual to be examined, the related visceral reaction, e.g., aspecific gastric reflex, appears also in doctor’s stomach, showing identical value parameters.
Interestingly to understand quantum nature of these events, if either doctor or subject to examine does not breath (= Apnoea test), lowering significantly tissue energy level, subsequently worsening mitochondrial respiratory chain activity, above-illustrated events stop quickly, after only one second, indicating the real nature of these events: reducing body Vibratory Energy (= ATP), according to P. Manzelli, also Information Energy lowers rapidly, so that quantum entanglement interrupt suddenly (= disentanglement), after only one second (1-10).
1) Stagnaro Sergio e Paolo Manzelli. Semeiotica Biofisica: Realtà non-locale in Biologia. Dicembre 2007, www.ilpungolo.com, http://www.ilpungolo.com/leggi-tutto.asp?IDS=13&NWS=NWS5217
2) Stagnaro Sergio e Paolo Manzelli. Semeiotica Biofisica Quantistica. http://www.ilpungolo.com/leggi-tutto.asp?IDS=13&NWS=NWS5243
3) Stagnaro Sergio e Paolo Manzelli, 09-1-2008, Semeiotica Biofisica Quantistica: la manovra di attivazione surrenalica jatrogenetica http://www.fcenews.it/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=161&Itemid=63
4) Stagnaro Sergio. Pollio’s Sign in bedside Recognizing renal Cancer, since its initial Stage of Inherited, Oncological Real Risk. Sunday, March 22, 2009. http://sciphu.com/
5) Stagnaro Sergio.
6) Stagnaro Sergio. Semiotica Biofisica Quantistica: Diagnosi di Cuore sano in un Secondo in paziente distante
7) Stagnaro Sergio. Role of NON-LOCAL Realm in Primary Prevention with Quantum Biophysical Semeiotics. www.nature.com,
8) Stagnaro Sergio e Paolo Manzelli. L’Esperimento di Lory. Scienza e Conoscenza, N° 23, 13 Marzo 2008. http://www.scienzaeconoscenza.it//articolo.php?id=17775
9) Stagnaro Sergio e Manzelli Paolo. Semeiotica Biofisica Quantistica: Livello di Energia libera tessutale e Realtà non locale nei Sistemi biologici. www.fce.it , 29 maggio 2008, http://www.fcenews.it/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1421&Itemid=47
10) Stagnaro Sergio e Paolo Manzelli. Semeiotica Biofisica Endocrinologica: Meccanica Quantistica e Meccanismi d’Azione Ormonali. Dicembre 2007, www.fce.it, http://www.fcenews.it/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=816&Itemid=45
11) Stagnaro-Neri M., Stagnaro S. Introduzione alla Semeiotica Biofisica. Il Terreno Oncologico. Travel Factory, Roma, 2004. http://www.travelfactory.it/
12) Stagnaro S., Stagnaro-Neri M., Le Costituzioni Semeiotico-Biofisiche.Strumento clinico fondamentale per la prevenzione primaria e la definizione della Single Patient Based Medicine. Travel Factory, Roma, 2004. http://www.travelfactory.it/
13) Stagnaro S., Stagnaro-Neri M., Single Patient Based Medicine.La Medicina Basata sul Singolo Paziente: Nuove Indicazioni della Melatonina. Travel Factory, Roma, 2005. http://www.travelfactory.it/
15) Stagnaro Sergio. Stagnaro Sergio. CAD Inherited Real Risk, Based on Newborn-Pathological, Type I, Subtype B, Aspecific, Coronary Endoarteriolar Blocking Devices. Diagnostic Role of Myocardial Oxigenation and Biophysical-Semeiotic Preconditioning. www.athero.org,
16) Stagnaro Sergio. Il test Semeiotico-Biofisico della Osteocalcina nella prevenzione primaria del diabete mellito. www.fce.it Febbraio 2008.
17)Stagnaro S., Valutazione percusso-ascoltatoria della microcircolazione cerebrale globale e regionale. Atti, XII Congr. Naz. Soc. It. di Microangiologia e Microcircolazione. 13-15 Ottobre,
18)Stagnaro-Neri M., Stagnaro S., Deterministic chaotic biological system: the microcirculatoory bed. Theoretical and practical aspects. Gazz. Med. It. – Arch. Sc. Med. 153, 99, 1994
19) Stagnaro-Neri M., Stagnaro S., Auscultatory Percussion Evaluation of Arterio-venous Anastomoses Dysfunction in early Arteriosclerosis. Acta Med. Medit. 5, 141, 1989.
20) Stagnaro-Neri M., Stagnaro S. Indagine clinica percusso-ascoltatoria delle unità microvascolotessutali della plica ungueale. Acta Med. Medit. 4, 91, 1988.
21) Stagnaro-Neri M., Stagnaro S. Introduzione alla Semeiotica Biofisica. Il Terreno Oncologico. Travel Factory, Roma, 2004. http://www.travelfactory.it/semeiotica_biofisica.htm
22) Stagnaro Sergio. Newborn-pathological Endoarteriolar Blocking Devices in Diabetic and Dislipidaemic Constitution and Diabetes Primary Prevention. The Lancet.
25) Stagnaro Sergio. Comment to “Liz Wager: If comment is cheap why is peer review so expensive?”. www.BMJ.com,
26) Stagnaro-Neri M., Stagnaro S., Deterministic Chaos, Preconditioning and Myocardial Oxygenation evaluated clinically with the aid of Biophysical Semeiotics in the Diagnosis of ischaemic Heart Disease even silent. Acta Med. Medit. 13, 109, 1997.
27) Stagnaro Sergio. Middle Ages of today’s Medicine, Overlooking Quantum-Biophysical-Semeiotic Constitutions and Related Inherited Real Risk. http://sciphu.com November 4, 2008. http://sciphu.com/2008/11/meadle-ages-of-todays-medicine.html
28) Stagnaro Sergio. Role of Coronary Endoarterial Blocking Devices in Myocardial Preconditioning - c007i. Lecture, V Virtual International Congress of Cardiology, 2007. http://www.fac.org.ar/qcvc/llave/c007i/stagnaros.php
* Sergio Stagnaro MD
Via Erasmo Piaggio 23/8
16039 Riva Trigoso (
Founder of Quantum Biophysical Semeiotics
Who's Who in the World (and
since 1996 to 2009
Thursday, March 11, 2010
Mutations in parenchimal cell n-DNA and mit-DNA are the the conditio sine qua non of the most common human disorders, like diabetes and cancer, today’s epidaemics (1-17). In fact, all these diseases are based on a particular congenital, functional, mithocondrial cytopathy, transmitted through mother, I termed Congenital Acidosic Enzyme-Metabolic Histangiopathy, CAEMH (1, 13, 14). In addition, parenchymal gene mutations cause local microcirculatory remodelling, doctor can evaluate at the bedside in a reliable manner, gathering indirect information on relative parenchymal cell inherited modifications, since biological system functional modifications parallel gene mutation , according to Angiobiopathy theory (1,18, 19).
Nosography of CAD Inherited Real Risk.
In presence of intense CAEMH in a well-defined myokardial area, involved by gene mutations in both n-DNA and mit-DNA, can brings about CAD Real Risk, charcaterized by microcirculatory remodelling from biophysical-semeiotic viewpoint, especially intense under environmental risk factors (1, 6, 7, 16). Such as congenital microvascular remodelling, including also vasa vasorum of large coronary arteries, show since birth interesting structures, i.e., newborn-pathological, type I, subtype b), Endoarteriolar Blocking Devices, EBD, localized in small arteries, according to Hammersen, I discovered (See also www.semeioticabiofisica.it/microangiologia).
Interestingly, CAD Inherited Real Risk is associated to endothelial dysfunction (there are mitochondria also in endothels, although in small amount), doctor can bedside assess in easy and reliable way, at rest as well as under stress tests (1-10, 18, 19).
As a consequence of above, briefly referred remaks, physicians are able nowadays to demonstrate the presence of typical pathological EBDs in coronary microvessel, which play a central role in CAD Inherited Real Risk.
First of all, in health, due to the non local realm, present in all biological systems beside the local realm (20, 21), as I demonstrated earlier (2-25), “intense” digital pressure on cutaneous projection area of the hearth (precordium) (= activation of the local microcirculatory blood-flow, according to type I) do not provoke “simultaneously” aspecific gastric reflex, which occurs exactly after 16 sec. of latency time (1-5, 20, 21).
On the contrary, in case of CAD Real Risk, under the indentical experimental condition, referred above, doctor observes a gastric aspecific reflex “simoultaneous to intense digital pressure”, whose intensity parallels the seriousness of underlying disorder.
Aspecific Gastric Reflex:in the stomach, both body and fundus are dileted,
whereas antel-pyloric regions contracts.
As a matter of facts, the hearth-aspecific reflex, reliable and easy to apply, brought about by “mean-intense” digital stimulation of cardiac trigger-points (precordium), appears after 8 sec. physiological latency time, but lasting 4 sec. (NN = less tha 4 sec.): this is an important parameter value, corresponding to Microcirculatory Functional Reserve (MFR) activity of related coronary microvessel, thus correlated with the function and anathomy of the microcirculatory bed, or more precisely speaking, microvascular tissular-unit.
In fact, hearth-aspecific gastric reflex, when pathologically lasting 4 sec. or more (NN less than 4 sec.), indicates local microcirculatory remodelling, and thus MFR impairment due to newborn-pathological, type I, subtype b), aspecific, EBD, which reduce tissue oxygenation, through lowering microcirculatory blood-flow.
Reliable and precise information is provided by hearth preconditioning in both its Inherited Real Risk and in very initial stage of CAD (6, 11), not to speak of clinical microcirculatory analysis, which needs a thorough knowledge of the original methods (www.semeioticabiofisica.it/microangiologia).
From the above remarks, Angiobiopathy theory results once again corroborated. As a matter of fact, according to this theory, which carries out Tischendorf’s Angiobiotopy, every inherited pathological condition of every parenchyma associates since birth with a subsequent modification of related microcirculatory bed, so that microcirculatory remodelling give reliable information on related parenchymal cells.
First of all, analogously to all other biological systems, appears the finctional alteration of the mitochondrial respiratory chain, i.e., CAEMH), after that, come congenital gene mutations (n-DNA and mit-DNA) in myocardial cells, which cause biological alterations, and thus local microcirculatory remodelling, associated with endothelial dysfunction.
Notoriously, negative environmental risk factors can worsen already present dangerous effects of such as gene inherited modifications (inherited real risk), but cannot independently bring about them directly.
Undoubtadly, metabolic syndrome (MS) is major target in Primary Prevention of today’s epidaemias: diabetes, dyslipidaemias, hypertension, a.s.o. However, we have firstly to remember beside "classic" form of MS also the "variant" one, I described earlier with a clinical method, conditio sine qua non of lithyasis (1-8) (See http://www.semeioticabiofisica.it and http://www.semeioticabiofisica.it/microangiologia.it). In addition, I described the Pre-Metabolic Syndrome (classic and "variant", of course) that follows biophysical-semeiotic constitutions, and comes for the MS, years or decades long: "Pre-Metabolic Stage" represents the LOCUS of primary prevention (1-6).
Finally, the above remarks account for the reason that only in some cases of MS, but not in ALL, there is diabetes, which is absent in a second subgroup of individuals with MS. Notoriously, patients with MS can be subdivided in two subgroups, as regards glucose metabolism impairment (25).
In fact, besides individuals showing IIR and/or high FPG and/or PPG levels, IGT, and finally diabetes, we observe patients with IIR, who will never suffer from diabetes. My 52 year-long clinical experience allows me to state that “biophysical-semeiotic dyslipidaemic AND diabetic” constitutions account for the reason of such as different outcome. Really, only patients with inherited pancreatic islet b-cell insufficiency, can be involved – in life-span – by insulin secretion failure, due to the exhaustion of hormone production (25).
As a consequence, cigarette smoking, diabetes, dyslipidaemias, hypertension, a.s.o., do not contribute to provoke CAD in ALL individuals, but exclusively in individuals among those involved by inherited CAD real risk (1, 11-13). Therefore, in all researches, aiming to recognize risk factors of human diseases, like cigarette smoking, inappropriate diet, hypertension, diabetes, a.s.o., especially individuals with the congenital real risk have to be enrolled. From the therapeutic viewpoint, in my long well-established clinical experience, diet ethimologically speaking, Coniugated–Melatonine, and NIR-LED application in pesonalized way, proved to be really efficacious against every inherited real risk form, including cancer real risk, due to their positive influence on mitochondrial respiratory function, which results normalized or even increased (26).
* Sergio Stagnaro MD
Via Erasmo Piaggio 23/8,
16039 Riva Trigoso (
Founder of Quantum Biophysical Semeiotics
Who's Who in the World (and
since 1996 to 2009
1.Stagnaro-Neri M., Stagnaro S. Introduzione alla Semeiotica Biofisica. Il Terreno Oncologico. Travel Factory, Roma, 2004. http://www.travelfactory.it/semeiotica_biofisica.htm
3.Stagnaro-Neri M., Stagnaro S., Semeiotica Biofisica: valutazione clinica del picco precoce della secrezione insulinica di base e dopo stimolazione tiroidea, surrenalica, con glucagone endogeno e dopo attivazione del sistema renina-angiotesina circolante e tessutale Acta Med. Medit. 13, 99, 1997.
4.Stagnaro-Neri M., Stagnaro S., Semeiotica Biofisica: la manovra di Ferrero-Marigo nella diagnosi clinica della iperinsulinemia-insulino resistenza. Acta Med. Medit. 13, 125, 1997.
5.Stagnaro Sergio. Endothelial cell function can ameliorate under safer drugs, such as Melatonin-Adenosine. BMC Cardiovascular disorders. http://www.biomedcentral.com/1471-2261/4/4/comments
6.Stagnaro-Neri M., Stagnaro S. Deterministic Chaos, Preconditioning and Myocardial Oxygenation evaluated clinically with the aid of Biophysical Semeiotics in the Diagnosis of Ischaeemic Heart Disease even silent. Acta Medica Mediterranea 13, 109-116, 1997.
7.Stagnaro S. A clinical efficacious maneouvre, reliable in bed-side diagnosing coronary artery disease, even initial or silent, as well as "heart coronary risk". 3rd Virtual International Congress of Cardiology, FAC,2003,
8.Stagnaro Sergio.Biophysical Semeiotic Constitutions, Genomics, and Cardio-Vascular Diseases. BMC Cardiovascular Disorders, 2004, http://www.biomedcentral.com/1471-2261/4/20/comments#95454
9.Stagnaro Sergio Endothelial cell function can ameliorate under safer drugs, such as Melatonin-Adenosine. BMC Cardiovascular disorders. 2004
10.Stagnaro S. Pre-Metabolic Syndrome: Locus primary prevention. NYAS web site. 1999 http://www.memberconnections.com/olc/membersonly/NYAS/mboards.html
11.Stagnaro Sergio. Role of Coronary Endoarterial Blocking Devices in Myocardial Preconditioning - c007i. Lecture, V Virtual International Congress of Cardiology, 2007. http://www.fac.org.ar/qcvc/llave/c007i/stagnaros.php
12.Stagnaro Sergio. Newborn-pathological Endoarteriolar Blocking Devices in Diabetic and Dislipidaemic Constitution and Diabetes Primary Prevention. The Lancet.
13.Stagnaro Sergio. New bedside way in Reducing mortality in diabetic men and women. Ann. Int. Med.2007. http://www.annals.org/cgi/eletters/0000605-200708070-00167v1
14.Stagnaro S., Stagnaro-Neri M. Istangiopatia Congenita Acidosica Enzimo Metabolica. Gazz. Med. It.- Arch. Sci. Med. 144, 423, 1985.
15.Stagnaro S., Stagnaro-Neri M. Una patologia mitocondriale ignorata:
16.Stagnaro-Neri M., Stagnaro S., Cancro della mammella: prevenzione primaria e diagnosi precoce con la percussione ascoltata. Gazz. Med. It.- Arch. Sc. Med. 152, 447 1993
17Stagnaro S., Stagnaro-Neri M., Oncological Terrain, conditio sine qua non of Oncogenesis, 2004: http://www.gutjnl.com/cgi/eletters?lookup=by_date&days=60
18.Stagnaro Sergio. "Genes, Oncological Terrain, and Breast Cancer" World Journal of Surgical Oncology., 2005, http://www.wjso.com/content/3/1/45/comments#205475
19.Sergio Stagnaro. Mitochondrial Genome of the Mastodon highlights Human Constitutions. PLOS Biology, (
20.Stagnaro Sergio. Biological System Functional Modification parallels Gene Mutation. www.Nature.com,
21.Stagnaro Sergio. Teoria Patogenetica Unificata, 2006, Ed. Travel Factory, Roma. 2006.
22. Stagnaro Sergio. Reale Rischio Semeiotico Biofisico. I Dispositivi Endoarteriolari di Blocco neoformati, patologici, tipo I, sottotipo a) oncologico, e b) aspecifico. Ediz. Travel Factory, www.travelfactory.it, Roma, 2009..
23.Stagnaro Sergio e Paolo Manzelli. L’Esperimento di Lory. Scienza e Conoscenza, N° 23, 13 Marzo 2008. http://www.scienzaeconoscenza.it//articolo.php?id=17775
24.Stagnaro Sergio e Paolo Manzelli, 09-1-2008, Semeiotica Biofisica Quantistica: la manovra di attivazione surrenalica jatrogenetica.
25. Stagnaro Sergio. Epidemiological evidence for the non-random clustering of the components of the metabolic syndrome: multicentre study of the Mediterranean Group for the Study of Diabetes. Eur J Clin Nutr. 2007 Sep;61(9):1143-4. Epub 2007 Feb 7. [MEDLINE]
26. Stagnaro S., Stagnaro-Neri M.,